In some of our projects you live within an estate community, which can offer several advantages in terms of security, economy of scale, network of contacts and advice.
For an annual fee, we manage the site common areas and deal with local affairs, which include among others:
- Cleaning and common ground landscaping such as gardening, hedging/mowing and rubbish removal
- Upkeep of basic infrastructure including roads, electricity, water and boundary fencing. Security, which includes 24-hour security and security posts at each entrance
- Individual property management including electricity bills, land taxes, gardening and landscaping
- Maintaining both local community and government relationships
- Covenant – we implement a covenant with the first buyer on sections purchased in an estate, which binds them and subsequent owners for the benefit of the development